Marjaavaan movie review

Hello guys welcome to my new post let's we talk about marjaavaan movie
I really very disappointed and this film I thought this film will give confidence to Siddharth and he will fight back but I was wrong this film will disappoint at Every department acting, direction, production value . The only thing is good is it's songs and music .
If you are Siddharth fan then u definitely like this movie and his acting but for normal audience it's not and u can check out my new video of the marjaavaan movie review 👆 if u have any doubts you can ask me by comments
Thank you 🙏

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. 🙏 thank you very much I will post more film reviews to completely understand the film making please check out my blogs sometimes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous Lies Movie Review

Love Aaj Kal Movie Review